Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week 1 Comes to a Finish!

Well Week 1 I will be sad to see you go. But, at the same time I am totally stoked to see what week 2 holds!

Patrick suggested maybe taking some picture of us enjoying out last 1/2 meal of whatever we want. Well last week before the PCP began I had my last splurge (on chocolate cake) and was fighting the temptation ever since so I wasn't about to set myself up to fail this week by eating something with addictive properties like chocolate and sugar!

So I had a tasty dish of Shanghai Shrimp and a fortune cookie! 


And of course a silly picture of me enjoying it's tasty goodness!

And the little piece of wisdom my cookie provided!

So I also went out today and bought everything else I need for the project that I didn't already have. 

The scale for food. Push-up bars (which are very interesting. I find the push-up a new experience, I like how there is little straining on my wrists and also how it seems to work the shoulders more. But they are more difficult) and also some great little dishes to separate my food for the day to bring with me to work. 

I'm going to do a weekly pose I think to give a different angle than the flickr stream so here's for week 1! 

Thanks for reading and the support. Have a peaceful evening everyone.

5 comments:

CRab said...

Those push up bars look a little interesting. Have you tried using the perfect push-up?

Patrick said...

Dude, your supplies are totally space-age. You're bringing style to PCP!

Nate said...

Apollo - no I haven't what makes it unique?

Patrick - Target baby!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

My bad, I just saw that you got them at target. I need to look again, I definitely would have bought those awesome push-up bars if I'd seen em.