Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thai food . . .

is heaven sent.

So I just finished my work-out for the day. It went well. I did 115 jumps in-a-row! Immediately after I did I couldn't break 20 in-a-row but so it goes.

Anyway about Thai food. Tomorrow I am going to a Thai themed lunch and I myself am going to go make a red curry sauce to steam mussels in for the party appetizer. I absolutely love ethnic food. Cooking it, eating it, smelling it, eating it, and of course eating it. (the spicier the better) So thankfully we can eat whatever this first week but just half otherwise i would be screaming tomorrow as everyone else ate tasty sticky rice and mussels and curry.

I'll make sure to tell everyone how it goes though and maybe post my curry recipe sometime this week. The only thing that is really non-PCP about it is definitely the sodium.

Side thought. You know that annoying but handy word you have to type in to leave comments? Does anyone else verbalize it in your head every time and try to pronounce it? I do!

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yum yum! My weakness is Vietnamese food, but they're similar. It seems like everybody LOVES thai food in Richmond. There are more thai restaurants here than you can shake a stick at. I don't much like peanut butter OR coconut especially in savory things, so it's kind of not my bag. Way to go on the 115 jumps - I'm going for 100 tomorrow!

Tim said...

OK, so I just mentioned Thai food in my comment to Adrian's post. I can manage an all-you-can-eat Thai lunch walking in thwe other direction from my office. This is why cutting my intake by half is so easy and so difficult - easy because I eat a lot, difficult because I don't exactly know how much I eat. Not so many Vietnamese places here, surprisingly since it is so close.

Corry said...

Hey Nate,I just took a look at your post and my tummy started to rumble. Before I get sidetracked and talk about food, esp. yummy Thai, I wanna wish you well on the coming weeks and tell you how excited I am for you!!!! ENJOY the journey and the changes you'll experience and YES I always sound out those silly "nfqord" and marvel at how many kinda sound like they mean something. teehee!

Tim said...

Nate, thanks for the suggestion on getting the push-ups done first. I suspect the skipping is actually tightening the muscles in my upper arms, adding to the complex dynamics of persuading my brain it can really do the push-ups!!

Nate said...

Thanks Corry! It's great to have you around to help guide and coach us all to PC! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys these silly words!