Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No way!

Is it the 20th of August already! It's crazy I don't know what happened to this month. 

So I'm just gonna post a few points briefly because I am very busy today. 

1. Week 1 is almost over! Craziness

2. I know I promised pics of my vegetable garden and I will get those up soon. I'm just swamped today so expect them in the next couple days.

3. So far for the Salsa & Sauce Project I am going to do a green salsa (per patrick) and a spicy peach salsa (per amy). I think for sauces I am going to do a garlic habanero. And I am not sure what else quite yet.

4. The weather here has been perfect! 67-72 degrees every day with a nice breeze and some fluffy clouds. We have had a really rainy summer which is nice because everything is still green but sadly come this weekend it's supposed to get back up to 85-90 degrees and sunny for maybe 5 days and no rain! I hate that. I am definitely an autumn guy. I love the 55-75 degree range!

Thanks for all the support everyone and I will be back tomorrow! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Adrian and Emiko said...

ooo I am excited about that spicy peach salsa recipe. I hope to see it soon!

Also, I totally can't believe it's Aug. 20 either. Today was my first day back at school, it's weird.

-E

Adrian and Emiko said...

I can't wait for the salsa either. It almost seems like you're going to make it just for me.

-A

Tim said...

I envy you the weather - we are in th 85-90 range. Looking forward to the recipies but take your time - we've got 90 days and stress will just tighten you up. Deep breaths and relax!!

Nate said...

Thanks Tim I will!

A & E if it's a success maybe I can find a way to send you some!