Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some PCP Observations.

So I have been noticing some things and I thought to post them here in a little interesting list. So here goes!

1. Reflexes - I thought it was a coincidence at first but there are multiple times a day that I realize I have sharper reflexes than usual. I manage to catch something I drop or react to something out of the corner of my eye better than usual. I think it is definitely a PCP side-effect and I hope it improves more!

2. Contentment - I have been a lot more content. I think this is due to lack of boredom. I'm getting a lot of exercise, eating a lot of good food, and resting well. Nothing could be better. I wish I had a way to work at home so I could have even less stress and be more self-sufficient. I haven't watched TV or done something pointless on the computer since the project started and you know what? I don't miss it. My recreation is c=solely reading, studying,  having a good time with friends. I hope that after the project I will have more time for my art I barely get to pick up a brush once a month now it's terrible! But I will remedy that in time.

3. Creativity - The fact I am accomplishing what feels like a TON right now has given me so much creative inspiration. I can see why "lazy" Patrick has found the need to start more projects I already have been formulating some post-PCP projects in my head and I hope I really get to tackle at least a few of them.

So that's a couple things I have for now. More (many more) to come in the future.

Oh and one side-note. In our e-mail form Patrick today he said that if possible we should do or last sets to muscle failure. Crazy right!? The PCP1 group did not do this until their last month or so. I'm gonna do it and hope it for the best.

Mainly because I loathe the inch or so of fat left on  my stomach and want it to be gone! ASAP!

Thanks for reading everyone! Have a wonderful night's rest

12 comments:

Patrick said...

Sadly the inch of fat on your stomach will go nowhere for a while. You'll learn why in the coming weeks.

Working to failure certainly won't make it go away any faster. Sorry!

Nate said...

Ya I guess I know muscle work doesn't burn fat like cardio but at least I can pump my abs underneath so when the fat goes away they look good!

Tim said...

It would be nice if my little spare type would go away too. Something to look forward to, huh?

Tim said...

tyre

Adrian and Emiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian and Emiko said...

haha I think I have three spare tires!

-E

Nate said...

I think Tim has an ancient middle eastern city that was destroyed by Alexander! lol

Tim said...

Ah, transatlantic spelling differences.

Tyre, the city, was also taken by Richard the Lionheart in the Crusades who did unspeakable things that somehow got hushed up.

Patrick said...

I had two ancient middle eastern cities under my man-boobs.

MrBojangles288 said...

Hey Nate, its Erich from work figured i would finally leave a post. You Rock! and are definitely motivating to live a bit more healthily and naturally. Put on some healthy weight and build some muscle. Keep it Up!

Nate said...

Patrick - I am so confused as to what you just said haha

Erich - Thanks man for commenting! It really helps more than you can understand to have friends to help you out. Once you go back to school we definitely have to keep in touch!

Tim said...

Patrick, don't you mean the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?