Thursday, September 4, 2008

So Long Normal Dinners . . .

Bring in the smoothie for Week 3!

So here is the new diet plan. There are some obvious changes.

Breakfast  100g carb 100g veg 1egg 150ml yogurt (Same)

Morning tea 80g fruit (-20g)

Lunch  100g carb 150g meat 150g veg (-50g carb)

Afternoon tea 80g fruit (-20g)

Dinner 2egg white 1apple 1banana 150ml milk (Previously 100g each of fruit, veg, & meat)

Night tea 1egg white 150ml milk (same)


So at first I was like, "whoa! That's crazy, here comes the real PCP diet for sure." And then I followed that thought with "sweet I don't have to prepare dinner for work anymore pack 2 eggs a banana and milk will be easy!"


I think I will actually enjoy this very much and will make it a smoothie on nights I don't work. It got very hard spending the hour before I went to work cooking and eating lunch while cooking and packing dinner. So here's to only broiling 1 slab of tuna a day and only assembling one salad!


Oh and I thought I would share what I do for breakfast every day. I make scrambled egg (only one lol) with onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc this I put in a whole wheat pita with conviently always weighs right around 50g then I put my 150ml yogurt (minus a little bit because I add a dash of milk to the eggs) in a bowl and top with 50g of granola. It's really nice and since I have it down to a time saving system I really enjoy making it every morning.


So anyway I'm off to finish my work-out I had a lot of yard work to do earlier and didn't get to do it all in one go. 


Have a nice night!

3 comments:

Adrian and Emiko said...

I'm psyched about the new diets. A little curious as to why I'm the only one that gets an post-workout egg white though. It's like my little scooby snack.

Breakfast sounds good. What kinda oil are you using to make your scrambled egg?

Adrian

Adrian and Emiko said...

Give me your breakfast!!! Make it and pack it and send it to California!

-E

Tim said...

Well, I usually do my workout in the morning before breakfast so a post workout egg white wouldn't work for me!!

All this talk of food is making me hungry.............