Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm really really itchy

So I keep breaking out in hives. Like every day. And popping benadryl non stop is doing nothing good for my energy levels. I'm itchy, cranky and so freaking confused as to what's going on. I hope I haven't developed a food allergy. Since I haven't started eating anything new though and haven't changed detergents, body wash, etc I'm thinking maybe I developed an allergy to some kind of food.

I hope it's not eggs.

I eat 6 a day and it would ruin the PCP if it was eggs.

I'm freaking out guys.

Anyway off to finish my workout and go to bed. And be itchy all night.

Night.

7 comments:

Patrick said...

Jeeze that sucks man. I hope it's not eggs too, not just for the PCP either!

Time to see the doctor?

Tim said...

Could it be when we are burning down the fat that the toxins come out? Rashes are not nice - I'm "lucky" with my psoriasis patches : they don't itch.

I think a visit to a doctor could be a good idea too - or a Chinese medicine place.

Nate said...

yeah guys i'll probably be calling to go today i'll let ya know what happens

Amy said...

whoa. Maybe you got into some poison ivy doing parkour?

Probably not...but I hope you get it figured out soon. chin up!

Nate said...

definitely not poison ivy as it comes and goes as hives in different places. But today I have been fine so I don't really know what's up.

Emiko said...

Well, I hope that they stay away, homie. That stuff is scary!

Patrick said...

That's good news man, glad to hear it.