Sunday, November 9, 2008

3 days left!

Craziness.

I'll be doing a long post tomorrow about our last week homework assignments. Plus I will probably start writing my day 90 post ahead of time because I have so much to explain.

But for tonight I am off to get a TON of sleep because Patrick says that I should and that's way more permission than I need to sleep in after this crazy weekend.

I never thought it was possible for me to sleep any better but I do. I went from being a great sleeper to being a PRO!

And to continue the course of awesome tree climbing goodness here is a great video from someone in Washington. Absolutely stunning and I can't wait to try some of these techniques. Actually tomorrow I may go to Webster Park and try this out. Especially the work on smaller trees. However I will probably avoid doing it barefoot in this 40 degree weather. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Have a good night and sleep well!


No comments: