Sunday, October 5, 2008

So I was gonna blog tonight

Well I guess technically I am but not a long one.

Tomorrow morning I will blog about the following

Indulgence v2: Indian Food!

Workout

Diet

And Chin-up bar!

My schedule is insane so I have fallen into a habit of long posts every 3 days or so. I guess that's bad maybe just slightly irritating to any one who follows all our blogs because when I do one of my jumbo posts that would be a lot to read with everyone else's.

That brings me to my only point of the day. If you are a reader of our blogs please comment! We didn't all get 2,000+ views from each other and our few friends and family who follow I'm sure. So if you read please comment. It means a ton and it's nice to know if anyone else out there may be interested in the project. Who knows if there is a PCP3 group you may be it and know us already before you start!

So comment!

Please 

Be back tomorrow. Good night.

4 comments:

Adrian and Emiko said...

You should post more often if you can, Nate. I like reading your blog even though I don't comment all that often!

-A

maki said...

I can't wait for your comments about your 2nd indulgence! I'm craving those spices myself!

Tim said...

I'm low-tech - how do you know we got 2,000+ views? That's amazing.

Nate said...

A - I'll do my best. But working 40 hours, doing 18 hrs of volunteer work a week, and all my every day stuff I have to do and the PCP workouts and diets really all take precedent to blogging. But since blogging is very important I'm trying to do it as often as possible.

Maki - Thanks! Yeah it was pretty neat I'll blog about it this morning

Tim - Just go to look at your page tim and if you look on the left side under your flickr stream and links all the way at the bottom is a hit counter. I think you are at around 2,300