Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick or not to be sick

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I am feeling much better today. I'll probably be going to bed really early in hopes to keep it that way!

However I think I really bounced back quicker than usual because I am healthier now and have more energy to fight of illness. 

So I am feeling pretty good and look forward to getting back into the swing of things tomorrow. My appetite was way down from not feeling well and I could not maintain the PCP regimen of food. Also that wouldn't have been good due to lack of physical exercise. However now that I feel better my body is definitely letting me know it needs that food again and I feel weird to have sat still for basically 2 days. But man that achy flu feeling is the worst things, and the best thing at laying you out. 

It will be nice to start working out again and interesting to feel how my body reacts. I'll pay extra attention to make sure I don't push myself too hard or too far.

Alright guys I'm off to bed in a bit.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I know the feeling. Take care - your schedule seems worse than mine!!

Emiko said...

Proud of you for taking care of your body in its time of need. I am very interested to hear how your body is reacting now. And Tim's right, you seem so busy! Keep paying attention to yourself, and do what's right. The PCP really has given us such a gift in the form of speedy recoveries from illness!